After submitting payment, you will receive a confirmation email that details how to access the webinar.
Commercial PACE is a senior-lien tax assessment, and commercial PACE providers are often required to obtain consent from a property’s mortgage lender before moving forward with a PACE deal. In this course, learn the details of obtaining mortgage lender consent and the use of subordination, non-disturbance, and attornment (SNDA) agreements.
- Rick Daugherty, Branch Chief, Account Executive Branch, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Carrie O’Malley, Shareholder, Hirschler
- Peter S. Morgan, Partner, Winston & Strawn
- David S. Schaefer, Chief Operating Officer, Counterpointe Sustainable Real Estate
- Andrew Zech, Principal, Greenworks Lending